Airborne Stabilised Platforms
Ultra Electronics provides Airborne Stabilised Platforms for the Royal Navy's Sea King helicopter for use in long range Air Defence operations. This lightweight and compact 3 axis stabilised platform was specifically designed for Airborne Early Warning (AEW) radar systems.
Ultra's Airborne Stabilised Platforms are designed for use with medium sized surveillance radar antenna and are fully stabilized against aircraft motion utilising a continuous 360 degree rotation.
- Three Axis Servo Controlled Platform
- 25kg payload
- 0 to 60 RPM Stabilised Rotation
- Pitch, Roll and Yaw Stabilisation
- Compact and Lightweight
- Fully Qualified to Defence Standards
- Designed to Operate in Helicopters and Aircraft
- Airborne Surveillance Radar Systems
- 360 degree Surveillance Systems